Patient Portal Information
Setting Up Your Account
If you are a patient, there are two ways to become a member of our patient portal, Follow My Health. You can be invited by an OFAC staff member via email OR you can go directly to the patient portal and create an account. If you choose the second option, after creating your account, click “Add a connection” under the “My Account” tab on the top right hand side of the page. Once an OFAC staff member verifies your patient portal account with our patient records, you will be successfully connected to the OFAC portal.
Be sure to watch the First Time Walk-Through Video to see all of the tools that the portal has to offer.
If you are experiencing any issues, or you have any questions, please email our support team at email@example.com.
Why Set Up an Account
- Review your medical records online in a safe, secure environment
- Communicate privately with physicians via secure messaging
- View test and lab results, and read medical notes from your doctor
- Update your health information (allergies, medications, conditions, etc)
- Request prescription refills
- Receive email care reminders
- Request or change appointments
- Fill out and submit forms prior to appointments
- Create proxy accounts for children or dependent adults
- View and pay bills